60-minute all-you-need-to-know session on the climate and waste crisis globally and locally, ending with tips on how every individual can be part of a wider systemic change.
Topics we cover
- Plastic Disposables Crisis
- Food Waste Crisis
- Recycling in Singapore
Choose from a range of DIY and Upcycling workshops.
- Upcycled T-shirt Tote Bag
- Upcycled Plastic Bottle Planter
- DIY Coffee Body Scrub
- DIY Eco Cleaner & Hand Sanitiser
- DIY Tooth Powder
- Others… (Customisable)
1. Beach Clean-Up
- Pre-event recce of area to be cleaned
- Provision of clean-up equipment
- Post-event debrief facilitation about the Plastic Crisis and what we can do about it in our everyday lives
- Washing of equipment
2. Office Waste Audit
- Get an in-depth understanding of your company’s current waste production in your office premises
- A generated report that covers recommendations on how you can save waste and save costs
Is your Sustainability Committee looking for advice and guidance on how to engage your staff better? We would love to support you with our knowledge on eco-sustainability topics and connect you with relevant resources!
In a 1.5-hour consultation session, you will able to:
- Ask all the questions you have about next-steps for your company
- Get short-term to long-term recommendations from us
- Explore possible avenues to save thousands of dollars
2. Zero Waste Programme
The programme consists of pre and post on-site waste audits, pre and post qualitative and quantitative interviews, collated results and findings, evaluation reports, recommendations and engagement options.
Phase 1: Pre-engagement Office Waste Audit (Duration: 4 months)
Phase 2: Engagement Journey (Duration: 3-6 months)
Phase 3: Post-engagement Office Waste Audit (Duration: 4 months)