Sell for Cash

December 8, 2008 by
Filed under Reuse

If you have old or unwanted items that are still in good condition, consider selling them away for cash. You can sell them through the following ways:

1. Sell to Traders

Cash Converters operates retail stores that buy and sell unwanted goods. It’s a convenient way for you to sell your items. Visit the Cash Converters website to see what items they want to buy and their locations in Singapore.

Sell your used items to the karang guni men or to the “Collectors and Traders for Multiple Waste Streams, Electrical Items, Furniture and Clothing” listed in the NEA website.

2. Sell Online

You can sell anything online at eBay. Just register as an eBay seller, create your item listing and sell online.

Carousell allows you to sell your unwanted stuff via mobile or web. The items are categorised under clothing and accessories, home and lifestyle, hobbies and gadgets, and entertainment.

Place a free online ad on STClassifieds or Gumtree Singapore to sell your item.

Related Posts

Comments

38 Responses to “Sell for Cash”
  1. Alif Bihaqqi says:

Hi, i am from a charity organization, was just thinking about selling the drink cans which we have daily instead of just throwing it. Any leads as to where we can sell?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
    A.B.

2. dickson says:

any old clothing collector available to cash for trash ?

3. Husain says:

I have at least 50+ catron boxes after moving my hosuhold items. Instead of discarding i am looking for a way to sell these as used box online or direct to re-sellers in Singapore.
    Appreciate any advise. Thank you.

4. Amelia says:

I am checking on recycling some mobiles cover, USB cables, and mobile pouch. Can you please advise ? In total it comes up to almost 20 cartons.. Please advise on where should i recycle this items.
    Thank You.

5. Shine Leung says:

Hi my mum brought some second-hand clothes for me all the way from Malaysia. Any old clothing collector able to trade cash for my clothes? My clothes are still in good condition.

6. Shine Leung says:

Hi I’m also checking on the toilet rolls, instead of discarding it after using. Is it possible I can collect it in a box and donate it for recycle?

7. If you have lightly used branded clothes to sell, look no further – http://www.again.sg

8. Papun mahapatra says:

Hii i have lot of 2-3yrs girls dress shoe and books .and all r jst like new. And one good condition pram also . I want to sale .

9. Luningning says:

I want to sell my big pooh stuff toys
    Where can I sell this stuff??

• Joan chew says:

Any old clothing collector able to trade cash for my clothes? My clothes are still in good condition. Please contact me at +6587005373

• Joan chew says:

Hi. I am pooh lover. Please let me know what pooh you hv. Hope you let it go with cheap price. Thanks.

• Jeffrey teo says:

Hi
          I have pooh stuff toy about 3 feet tall willng to sell to any pooh liver. Please let me know if you are interested. Call me at 90223697.

10. Ranjani says:

I have teakwood day bed. Any wants to buy?

11. Pinky says:

Looking for old clothing collector to trade my clothes for cash. I have tons of good condition clothes. Need to clear up my wardrobe space, find that it’s a pity to throw them away. Please contact me at 92295873

12. Garc says:

I have tons of good conditions of plus size clothes for sale. Price range from $5-50.
    Size roughly Female L or XL ( Bust of 100cm and above )
    Jeans / Pants of Size30

13. PEARLYN TAN says:

Hi, I have new clothes for sale at cheap prices… Any wholesaler interested to take a look? I have about over 100pcs.

Any one interested, please contact me.

Pearlyn Tan at 94360832. Thank you.

14. PEARLYN TAN says:

My company is disposing off metal cabinets, wooden working tables, drawing stands, whiteboards and some peripherals.

Any interested company wants to have them.

Please contact me, Pearlyn at 94360832 or email to me for more info. Thank you.

15. Jesling says:

I have a room of handicraft items to sell at cheap price. Such as cotton thread, quilted fabric, felt fabric, DMC thread, shell/wooden/metal/plastic button, iron on, cotton fabric, making bag accessories…..anyone out there interested can contact me at 96199595… thanks!

16. Bar equipment says:

I am planning to sell away a bar counter,2 doors fridge, ice box and few tables and chairs anyone interested can contact mi at 83772081

17. Suppiah says:

Hi, I have a pair of teakwood speaker cassing about 4 ft tall on castors. It was from General Electric. There is no functioning parts inside. Good for the teakwood case only. Item is about 40 years old, needs some re-furbishing. Want to let go of it. Call / text me for pictures if you are interested.
    93656606

18. Hello all. My friend and I just started a new project aligning with this topic. Our objective is to bring awareness of giving back to society; as simple as giving away things that you don’t need, and purchasing the things you need.

What we do:
    1. Collect things are no longer in need from donors, scan them through to ensure they are in good condition
    2. List them online for sale here Sg.carousell.com/givingsecondchance
    3. Profit derived will be donated to charitable cause or organization
    By doing this, we’re able to help to convert those items into donation fund for better purpose.

Do check out our social media platforms for more updates:
    FB: http://www.facebook.com/givingsecondchancesingapore
    IG: http://www.instagram.com/givingsecondchance

See you there 🙂

19. Moon says:

Hi, i have 2 huge bags of second-hand clothings that are still in good condition. Are there anyone or any place thats willing to buy ? The clothes are suitable for anyone in S-M sizes.

20. Tuz says:

Hi

I have sofa set made from teak wood willing to let go at $100 please email to me at tuziah_latip@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks.

21. Jamie says:

Hi, i have bags of second-hand clothings that are still in good condition. Are there anyone or any place thats willing to buy ? The clothes are suitable for anyone in S-M sizes. Pls visit my carousell account Jamie_815

22. Kuzuryuu says:

Cash Converters dont accept old item like fridge, washing machine and sofa , all is still working but is only old.

23. Lee Kar Qi says:

I have lots of clothes for clear. All in good condition.
    Price range $5-$15.
    Please whatsapp 9157 2867.

24. Ps says:

Hi.. please delete both the above messages leave by me as there r too many unwanted messages n calls coming in. Thankyou.

25. Shirlene says:

Hi I have 2 commercial cake display fridges to sell for cash. Looking for any available contacts. Thanks

26. Naing Naing says:

Hello I have to sell new bags what I bought from online.
    Please contact me. 97229470
    Thanks

27. Janji says:

I have lots of clothes to clear some new and some used. All in good condition.
    Price $5 each.
    Please whatsapp 90281649.

28. Carol Teo says:

Hi,
    I have a lot of new clothing wanted to sell off..( Clearance Sales ) material look very good.
    Price rate from $10 to $15 each
    Any interested please give me a call 82887165

Trackbacks

Check out what others are saying about this post...
  1. […] and electronic items that you don’t want but are still in good condition, try to Give It Away or Sell for Cash before recycling […]

2. […] you have some wooden furniture that you don’t want, try to Give It Away or Sell for Cash before recycling them. […]

Add New Comment

Tell us what you're thinking.